Jason Wasser, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Certified Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner Level 3
Certified Addictions Professional
Certified Entrepreneur Coach
Certified Sports Performance Consultant
Jason Wasser has an extensive background in working with youth and adults from all walks of life. His previous positions have included serving as a Student Life Coordinator at Princeton University and directing non-profit community educational and recreational programming throughout the East Coast.
Over the years, Jason has been to speak at college campuses, retreats, and educational programs on topics including: spirituality, relationships, meditation/self-hypnosis, and group leadership. He has consulted with professional athletes including those in Major League Baseball (MLB), National Basketball Association (NBA) and the US Tennis Association, as well as with talent in the television and music industry. Jason also provides a variety of other services including life, entrepreneur and business coaching.
- Masters Degree in Marital & Family Therapy, Nova Southeastern University
- Certificate in Sports & Fitness Psychology, California State University-Dominguez Hills
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Florida, Georgia and Missouri
- Florida Certified Addictions Professional (CAP)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) Practitioner, Level III
- Certified Entrepreneur & Business Coach
- Certified Pre-Marital Counseling Provider for Dade and Broward counties
- Florida Qualified Supervisor for Registered MFT and MHC Interns.
- Clinical Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Past Board Member for the Broward Association for Marriage & Family Therapy.
Mr. Wasser works with children, couples, individuals and families and is the Founder of The Family Room Wellness Associates.
He is licensed in Florida, Georgia and Missouri for therapy services and offers personal and professional coaching to clients located around the world.
Jason is also available for speaking engagements by clicking here.
Contact Jason or call (954) 324-3677
Katlyn Maves, LMFT
Florida Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore
You might be thinking…”What’s this light” or “Where do I find this happiness?”.
Have you forgotten how to find your happiness? Maybe it’s hard to even imagine. If you can relate to this then I would like to help.
I’ve been working with children and families since 2017 and I take pride in providing services in a comfortable, caring, non-judgmental, and optimistic setting.
My professional goal is to be a source of strength and hope to individuals, couples, and families as they explore their capacity of life’s fulfillment.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time outdoors and spending quality time with loved ones.
Contact Katlyn or call (954)324-3677