Life long entrepreneurship is an approach I've been learning more about the last few years.…
What story have you been building in your head? What stories are you telling yourself?
This was Lee Furniture on 322 Lackawanna Avenue, Scranton PA.
Lee was my grandfather, Leon, who was a survivor of Nazi Germany after most of his family were murdered for being Jewish.
He made his way to America, got married to my grandmother, Libby (Elizabeth), started a family and created a business that is now Wasser’s Furniture in South Florida. He did not let pure evil stop him from rebuilding and creating a life for himself.
I used to see myself as a therapist, healer and teacher. I never considered myself a business person, much less an entrepreneur.
What Stories Are You Telling Yourself?
The last few years being involved in an incredible business program community has changed my perspective.
We all need to find a way to get rid of our self-limiting beliefs.
Most of the time, they are self-created and self-imposed.
By moving past them, we can create wonderful things for ourselves.
- What are some of the beliefs that are blocking you?
- What do you need to stop thinking about yourself?
- What old stories and traumas are you holding onto?
- What would be the first thing you would stop doing so you can focus on a higher value activity
- What would your “Dream Team” look like?
- Who would be the people that can help you get there?
Let’s have that conversation you have been holding back on having. Send me a DM on Instagram and let’s make it happen.