In this episode of the You Winning Life podcast, Jason Wasser, LMFT talks about…
Sometimes young entrepreneurs can feel like they are in an abyss. Many of their peers are employed and don’t understand your drive to be an entrepreneur. We understand how working with a coach can help young entrepreneurs find focus, stay the course and thrive.
In today’s coronavirus era many young professionals have lost their jobs and are looking for ways to make money and some of them will be turning that side hustle into a full-time career.
Working with a coach can help a young entrepreneur find focus, offer support and direction and help you navigate the maze that is entrepreneurship.
World events have brought out the entrepreneurial drive in many millennials. Whether you’re making and delivering food, designing face masks or turning your hobby into a paying endeavor, read on for how working with a coach is beneficial.
- You will gain insight and perspective from working with someone well-versed in working with entrepreneurs like yourself.
- A business coach is not only a support system but a guide through your business from start-up to the thriving endeavor.
- A business coach won’t be afraid to tell you if an idea doesn’t seem viable and will do so in a non-judgmental and supportive way.
- You will get outside of your comfort zone and be pushed to take on tasks you may have been avoiding like writing a business plan or making cold calls.
- A business coach will offer guidance on how to best network and uncover new opportunities.
- When you work with a business coach you will be better focused on your initial business goal. You may branch off in the future, but in the beginning, it’s best to focus on one path.
- Accountability is key. When you work with a business coach you will be given specific tasks in order to meet goals you’d set.
- You will gain self-confidence. When you work with an experienced business coach you are gaining from his or her experience and that will help you build confidence in yourself and your business.
- You will see a return on your investment in the business coach as your business grows and thrives.
Find a business coach with whom you feel comfortable. Look for a business coach that understands your business and your goals and has the expertise to help you carve a path toward business success. Look for a coach who shares your core values and understands your ultimate entrepreneurial goal.
Have you listened to our You Winning Life Podcast?
Follow The Family Room SFL on Facebook.